Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Words, Sounds, and Colors

It's not often that I actually enjoy listening to a love-themed song. I've been particularly taken by "My Hands" from Leona Lewis. In particular, I'm taken by the chorus:

"(My hands) don't wanna start again
(My hands) no they don't wanna understand
(My hands) they just shake and try to break whatever peace I may find
(My hands) they only agree to hold
(Your hands) and they don't wanna be without
(Your hands) and they will not let me go
No they will not let me go"

In the right (or wrong) mood, this song can bring me to tears. I sort of hate that about getting close to certain people. It makes me (or a part of me) dependent on them to function normally. I think the fear of uncontrollable dependence is what has kept me away from relationships for so long now. Getting close to people in that way brings out a weakness in me that I don't know how to handle. This has even repulsed me from having feelings for people, or at least feelings deeper than physical ones.

In other matters, this video a friend of mine showed me expresses to me raw creativity. Watching and listening to it is as if I am on drugs. Please, enjoy:



That's about all for this one.
Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment