Monday, July 18, 2011

Hammer Time

I never like having to pick "favorites" with anything. But if I was ever asked what my "favorite" song was, I'd have to answer with three. And in no particular order:
-Welcome to the Black Parade
-Paradise by the Dashboard Light
-Scenes from an Italian Restaurant

So there.

In less-than-related news, I keep watching the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 2 trailers. Not so much because they're good trailers (which they are), or that I really want to see the movie (which I do), it's just so I can hear Voldemort going "NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!" over and over again.





Take care,

1 comment:

  1. I saw Harry Potter twice. Once in 3D and once in 2D If I could make a suggestion, I'd see the one in 2D because there is like 5 parts in the 3D version that's actually 3D, I wish they put in more 3D.

    ReplyDelete