Monday, July 25, 2011

Sexy Time

Have I yet to make Sexy Talk on here? I'm not sure, I don't re-read a lot of my stuff, so let's have sexy-talk time today. By "Sexy Talk," I mean talk of my apparently indecisive sexuality.

If this already sounds like it's going to be a bit too sticky for some of you, then by all means, please move along. Today we make with the sexy talk.

So, if you're not hip to my social life, I've basically been indecision about my sexual preferences for the past couple years. I believe I may have touched on this in one of my videos, or something...I'm not sure. But I'm a bit more certain that I haven't put it in textual form yet, so I'll take it from the top.

A couple years ago, I ended a relationship that left me curious about my sexuality. I won't go into the details, but I began to think that maybe I was only pursuing heterosexual relationships because I wanted to fit-in with the rest of the hetero-normal culture. I figured that if I truly wanted heterosexual relations, then I wouldn't question it. So did this mean I was gay? I thought it did for about a month. Then the confusion must have reached some sort of breaking point inside me and I realized that I did in-fact feel differently about men and women; and I soon became all-together turned off to the idea of preferring one over the other. So I declared myself Asexual for a few months.

Basically just throwing the whole sexuality thing aside for a time. NOT thinking about it was apparently exactly what I needed. During the time I declared "asexuality" it's not like I stopped having sexual thoughts and feelings. So as time went on, I knew I was only lying to myself.

At some point, I just had to be honest with myself. So, as it is; I suppose I'm more or less comfortable saying that I am Bisexual. I guess what I was most afraid of was the label: bisexual. Society has a lot of assumptions it likes to make about people with particular labels, and I never liked that. So, instead of actually assuming the label of "bisexual" for myself; I'll just define how I particularly feel, in a general way.

I can feel physically comfortable with guys more easily: probably because I am one; and exploring another leaves fewer mysteries, helping me feel more secure. While it takes me a bit more to be physically comfortable with women, I tend to find the experience more enjoyable: the exploration of dissimilar parts oft reaps sweater rewards.

As far as physicality is concerned, there seems to be more variety in women, than in men; or at least so far as I've noticed.

Do I have a type? Not that I can really tell, it just sort of sneaks up on me when I'm least expecting it. I can always admire athletic and healthy people's shapes: appreciating their hard work; but not always feel sexually inclined towards them. Skin tones also seem to come and go with regards to attractiveness.

Relationships/dating? I don't expressly think a "couple" is necessary for an enjoyable and worthwhile sexual experience. I sympathize with the fact that sexual relations with a significant other represent a more fulfilling culmination of mutual feelings; but I also accept the notion that sexual nature is not something that is healthy to suppress, if healthy release is a viable option. If a situation is right, then allow it to happen naturally.

As far as what is "appropriate conduct," I will leave to the discretion of those who care to discuss.

But I think that's about all of the major points of "Sexy Talk" time for today. I love sex discussions, so for anyone who actually reads this; feel free to speak up :)

Questions and so forth are also welcome.

Take care,

1 comment: