Monday, July 25, 2011

Nukin' Duke

Just in the last several hours I've been really attracted to the idea of just saying things in my best impression of Duke Nukem's voice. No, I don't like Duke Nukem. But saying things in his voice makes them hilarious. Not just the normal things either. Like:

"...pisses me off!"

or

"... is ... as hell!"

but also things like:

"I just pooped my pants!"

Those first two are fantastic, because I can just insert whatever I want into them and say it in Duke's voice to make it relevant to any situation. Some of my favorites have been:

-"Buying insurance pisses me off!"
-"I'm confused as hell!"

While I'm running away from something chasing me: "I think I pissed it off!"

I'm on my second big mug of coffee...and it's been a great several hours...let's keep this going

Take care,

P.S.- If you can come up with any "Duke" quotes of your own, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment