Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Game Time

If I may be permitted to have a nerd moment...

I'm am in distress. These next few months are host to some of the most anticipated release date I have never known. But without going too far into ALL of the things I'm looking forward to...I'll focus on just one for now. Then follow-up by telling you why I am in distress.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

With a trailer like this, how could this game possible live up to it?



Seriously...A trailer like that, is way too good to allow any game to possibly match it. But the more I see of the gameplay and such that is coming out for this game, the more I'm thinking: "damn...that might not screw this up after all."

And damn, how chilling are those last words? "It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here." Shit; gets me every time.

Additionally, this trailer is probably one of the most impressive I've ever seen for a game...mainly because it tries to make it personal. Check this out:



Now isn't that something? When was the last time you saw a game use live-action like that? And well? Guh...

I'm steadily gaining more and more faith that this will work out...but the more faith I give it, the more I realize I'm setting myself up to be let down.

So to help myself get things into perspective, I played through the original again and feel back in love with it. I just beat it about an hour or so ago.

If you've played it, then just with this you know how things turned out ;-)














Alright, I think that's about it. I just needed to get that out.

Take care,
-Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment