Monday, June 6, 2011

Lost Time

Well, the party was fun, from what I can remember. I drank myself stupid for most of it, which surprised even me. The drive was pretty brutal, though the company made it bearable.

I come back to an offer for driving lessons, I accepted of course. What ever was left of my self-esteem I am throwing a goodbye party for this week. I know I'm a few years late on this whole license thing. I never claimed to be above confidence issues, especially when it came to things like driving. After failing my first two road tests 3 or so years ago, I acquired something akin to anxiety towards driving. So I'm going for broke, and plan to just roll on through it; hopefully with a driver's license once all is said and done.

I was this close to having my own place, and not living here.

Of course the taste of fruit would make me want it more; want it more, as I stare in disbelief that it wasn't already mine.

Take care,
-Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment