Sunday, May 29, 2011

Not Time Yet: cook it longer, and add seasoning

I tend to only like a couple songs from any given preferred artist. Panic! At the Disco, in addition to having an adorable lead singer, has this song called "Ready to Go" with this one segment that goes: "I think I'm ready, I think I know I'm ready I know, I think I'm ready, I think I know I'm ready I know..." that I really dig tonight. Guess I'm just in the mood for repetition.

Apparently a major storm is heading this way: looking like a wall of lightning on the weather channel. So I need to not be on my computer. Hopefully I'll get to have some fun tomorrow, provided this storm doesn't kill everything.

If you were up to anything this weekend, hopefully you enjoyed it; being a holiday and all...or something. I'll check back tomorrow night or so.
Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment